Are you tired of looking at your hot tub or spa? Tell it “goodbye” and say “HELLO” to our hot tub removal service! No matter the size or location, our skilled, strong crew will safely dismantle and remove your hot tub without breaking a sweat (even in the summer).
Worried about having this hot tub or spa sitting at some landfill or on the side of the road? Don’t worry, we take 100% responsibility for making sure it gets disposed of at our local county transfer station, properly and environmentally friendly
At 239 Junk, we take the stress out of saying farewell to your hot tub. We will keep you in the loop every step of the way, ensuring your peace of mind. Our typical removal process typically takes less than 2 hours to do. Plus, in case you are on a budget, we offer competitive pricing to keep your wallet happy.
Areas We Provide Hot Tub & Spa Removal
We proudly offer our hot tub removal service across a wide range of areas in Southwest Florida. Below is a list of areas under each county where we offer hot tub and spa removal services:
- Marco Island
- Bonita Springs
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Lehigh Acres
- Pine Island & Saint James City
- Punta Gorda
- Port Charlotte
The "239 Junk Removal" Spa Removal Method
First and foremost, our method is very similar to other companies, but we have our own twist to the removal process that makes us work efficiently.
First things first, we must tackle the exterior.
Often times hot tubs NEED to be disconnected. This is where we simply pull the breaker, cut the power cord, and tape it off for safety. From there we are able to drain the remaining water (if applicable) and move covers and remaining items out of the way, to ensure we have clear access to the exit.
Now we tear apart the exterior.
Very often, the hot tub will have either a plastic or wooden covering going around the side of the hot tub. We will manually tear them off or use an impact screwdriver to quickly remove any screws and fasteners that remain.
Once we have clear access to the insulation, piping, and support beams, it’s time to cut.
We will start off by cutting the wooden support beams that connect the base to the fiberglass shell. This will allow us to eventually separate both the top and bottom from each other.
Depending on how densely your hot tub or spa is packed, we will have to tear out a majority of the insulation, and begin to cut the wiring/piping, to ensure we make the next step seamless.
After cutting through all the visible, it’s time to cut toward the invisible.
Depending on the size of the hot tub, one could get away with cutting it only in half, or up to six pieces. We begin cutting based on the size of the hot tub. From there, we will begin to make final cuts to where the two halves of the unit come together (this is often the most tedious part).
Taking the hot tub/spa piece by piece into the dump truck.
After an extensive period of time getting the unit ready to be cut up, we now carefully transport the pieces of the spa into our vehicle and pack them tight for disposal.
The Benefits of Getting Your Hot Tub Removed
Removing your old hot tub from your patio can come with a multitude of personal benefits, some of which are:
- Enhanced Space: Without the bulky hot tub, you’ll gain precious patio space. This newfound area can be used for various purposes, from setting up an outdoor lounge to creating a beautiful garden oasis.
- Reduced Maintenance: Hot tubs require regular maintenance, which can be time-consuming and costly. By removing it, you eliminate the need for constant upkeep, saving you both time and money.
- Energy Savings: Hot tubs can be energy-intensive, leading to higher utility bills. Removing it can result in reduced energy consumption, contributing to lower monthly expenses.
- Improved Aesthetics: A clear, clutter-free patio instantly improves the look and feel of your outdoor space, making it more visually appealing and enjoyable.
- Reduced Stress: Hot tub removal can be a stressful DIY project. Hiring professionals eliminates the hassle and stress associated with disassembly, transport, and disposal.
- Safety: Old hot tubs can become safety hazards if not properly maintained. Removing it reduces the risk of accidents, especially if you have children or pets.
- Environmental Consciousness: Disposing of an old hot tub in an eco-friendly manner demonstrates your commitment to environmental responsibility, which can be personally rewarding.
- Increased Property Value: A spacious, well-maintained outdoor area can enhance the value of your property, making it more attractive to potential buyers if you decide to sell in the future.
- More Freedom: With your patio cleared of the hot tub, you have the freedom to redesign and customize the space according to your preferences and lifestyle.
- Personal Satisfaction: Achieving a clutter-free patio through hot tub removal can bring a sense of personal satisfaction and accomplishment, improving your overall well-being.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Maybe you don’t have a spa that needs to go, maybe you want some regular junk removed somewhere within the three counties we service. We offer junk removal in Naples, Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, and all the other surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer roll-off rentals in Naples, Fort Myers, and surrounding areas.
About Ivan Gordiyenko